Partners, Collaborators & Supporters
Collaborators & Supporters
If your organisation would like to partner or collaborate with ANVAM please contact us via our contacts page.
310 St Kilda Rd Advisory Committee
ANVAM has established an Advisory Committee to provide specialist input into the program to transform the former Repatriation Commission Outpatient Clinic into a cultural institution of international standing for veterans wellbeing. Chaired by ANVAM’s Head of Operations, the Remediation & Restoration Advisory Committee (R&RAC) advises ANVAM on:
- Preserving and accentuating the internal and external heritage values
- Museum Compliance
R&RAC Members include:
- Dominik Kul BA, (R&RAC Chairman) Veteran, ANVAM Head of Operations, Managing Director XKG.
- Dr Graeme Blackman AO FTSE FAICD, Past Chairman of the National Trust of Australia (Victoria), Chairman of the Australian Council of National Trusts and Chairman of Victoria’s Heritage Restoration Fund. Current Chancellor of the University of Divinity, a Director of the Australian Youth Orchestra, Chairman of the National Stem Cell Foundation of Australia, a member of the Board of Stem Cells Australia, a member of the Council of Trinity College at the University of Melbourne and a Director of the Melbourne Anglican Diocesan Corporation.
- John Castles AM BArch(Hons) LFRAIA RIBA FAICD, Past President Royal Australian Institute of Architects. Past Chairman Standards Australia. Past President of Queen’s College Council.
- Robin Grow, Historian and President of the Art Deco and Modernism Society.
- Emma Jackson, NIDA Graduate, Actor and Performance coach with stage and screen credits.
- Bruce Copland Grad Dip Arts & Ent Mgt Adv Dip Prof Screenwriting M Art Curatorship, ANVAM Curator.
- Tanja Johnston BAFineArts DipEd MA AthR, ANVAM Head of Arts Programs, Veterans’ Family.
- Mike Godfrey, ANVAM Secretary and XKG Operations Director.
- Melanie Odendaal, Acting Director Property Melbourne City Council.
- Mark Johnston BA(PolSc) MBA GAICD, ANVAM Chairman & Director, Veteran.
- ARM Architecture.
Specific working groups will be established as required.